FireForce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FireForce

The HQ of FireForce!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Must read! Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Must read! Rules Empty
PostSubject: Must read! Rules   Must read! Rules Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:43 pm

* 1.) No spamming. If you do have an urge to spam, please do it in the or Junk board. All inappropriate posts will be moved to a board appropriate for their content, deleted, or simply locked. That may include being moved to the Junk board, and we know that topics don't last longer than two hours in the Junk board. Smile

* 2.) No double-posting unless completely necessary. This includes limited words (kind of hard to evade when writing a good novel), new alerting, or updating. Topics in the News Board may often be updated. If you have, let's say, accidentally double-posted, you will be alerted and told to either delete the post or edit your previous one. I mean, the "Edit" button is right there.

* 3.) No necrophilia. I mean, um, resurrecting posts which are, like, really, really old.

* 4.) Flaming, insulting, bursts of anger and emoness all have their reserved boards. If you have bursts of anger, keep it to yourself. If you're feeling sad and want to blame it on us, please, just shut up. Flaming posts WILL be edited by an admin and a warning message will be sent.

* 5.) Don't be afraid to say anything! (Just keep the bad things implicit... And in the right boards)

* 6.) If you feel a certain need for a sub-board, new forum, or anything under the categories, post your sugestion in the Q&A and Suggestions. Because, unlike most sites, we have answers to everything and will not be retards who are too lazy to do anything for you! If you want a new Category, you can also do the same thing. Same goes for things you are uncertain of and need some guidance. If you don't want everybody hearing what you say, you can just PM Vicktius (Aka Satan) for it. I'm sure I can do whatever you want me to do.
Back to top Go down
https://fireforce.board-directory.net

Must read! Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FireForce :: News Board :: News-
Jump to: